The March edition of News On The Wing is chock full of interesting and important information, collected from social media over the last month. Articles reflect wildlife and conservation issues affecting species and ecosystems around the world.
Some issues are hard and troubling while some, like the following from Twitter’s @scamperspets share an important message in a very endearing way.
“I think this little poem about one of our most fabulous native animals says everything needed about why the humble #hedgehog needs all of our love and care.”
The Roost’s February ’19 edition has something for everybirdie:
- Morty is beak-deep in technological problems, again, with Alexa, but with help and commiseration from Rocco, Morty just might have a couple of (albeit hilarious) solutions!
- Cheeks’ latest comic strip provides a lesson on grooming.
- Bubbles and Zack help parront Sherri appreciate the value – and pitfalls, of modern digital technology.
- News on the Wing showcases a range of issues impacting wildlife and the environment from around the world, including articles on wildlife crime, wetlands conservation, the plight of the plover, and a celebration of penguins!
- Feather Fun provides an opportunity to test your virtual jigsaw puzzle solving skills as well as your word search acumen.
We hope everybirdie enjoys our February 2019 Edition and as always, we invite your feedback on anything you read on The Roost Online!
The February edition of News on the Wing brings together a collection of topics on wildlife conservation, wildlife crime, migratory birds, endangered species, bird evolution, bees, wild spaces, trees, spring, declining insect populations, and much more.
Click here to read through the latest collection of bird and wildlife news sourced from social media and the web.
Visit the Feather Fun page and try your hand – and eye, at an online jigsaw puzzle and a new Word Search game.
Good luck everybirdie!!
Visit It’s A Birb Thing to view Lavender’s latest Cheeks comic strip.
In his latest Beneath the Cage Grate column, Morty tells of a letter he recently received from Rocco, another African Grey who is having a very challenging time with a demonic Alexa.
Rocco’s Alexa keeps getting him into trouble, and if he can’t find a way to stave off his Alexa’s foul language and bad shopping habits, he’s going to find himself in a real pickle with his parront.
Click here to read Morty’s comical – yet practical, response to Rocco! And, find out what Morty asks of Rocco about eradicating the dreaded roomba from the house.