How many songs with parrots/birds in them do you know? Test your knowledge in our September ’22 edition of Feather Fun!
The Roost’s February ’19 edition has something for everybirdie:
- Morty is beak-deep in technological problems, again, with Alexa, but with help and commiseration from Rocco, Morty just might have a couple of (albeit hilarious) solutions!
- Cheeks’ latest comic strip provides a lesson on grooming.
- Bubbles and Zack help parront Sherri appreciate the value – and pitfalls, of modern digital technology.
- News on the Wing showcases a range of issues impacting wildlife and the environment from around the world, including articles on wildlife crime, wetlands conservation, the plight of the plover, and a celebration of penguins!
- Feather Fun provides an opportunity to test your virtual jigsaw puzzle solving skills as well as your word search acumen.
We hope everybirdie enjoys our February 2019 Edition and as always, we invite your feedback on anything you read on The Roost Online!
Visit the Feather Fun page and try your hand – and eye, at an online jigsaw puzzle and a new Word Search game.
Good luck everybirdie!!
Our first game for 2019 is an Endangered Parrots word search submitted by regular contributor Tiellover.
Grab your pencil, head on over to the Feather Fun page and enjoy some down time with this entertaining yet informative word game.
Welcome to the October Edition of The Roost Online! In this issue, we’ve got a story from Sherri on Halloween Hi-jinks from Bubbles and Zack, crabby yet hilarious advice from Morty, a cute new Cheeks cartoon, current bird news from social media, and a fun Sudoku game with a neat birdie twist!
As always, if you have any comments, suggestions or material you’d like to share with The Roost Online, feel free to DM us on Twitter – @theroostonline , we look forward to hearing from you!
This month, we have a birdie-based Sudoku game from Tiellover to tease your noggin’! For all Sudoku lovers out there, Tiellover has put a feathered twist on one of the world’s most addictive puzzle games!
So, grab your pencil and visit Feather Fun to test your Sudoku skills – birdie style!
What could be more relaxing than enjoying a Sunday Siesta in a cushy armchair and catching up with The Roost’s crazy flock! Catch up with Morty, and then why not head over to get up to speed on how Bubbles and Zack are attempting to keep their mom on the straight, narrow- and sane path! Sunday chuckles are guaranteed on It’s A Birb Thing!
So relax, catch up, and tell us what you think of The Roost! Have a great Sunday Everybirdie! October edition on the way soon!
Some of the highlights in our September Edition include:
- Morty’s sage advice to Chiyome and flock
- Zack and Bubbles try to help mom with her spatial challenges
- The Trump Administration’s threat to weaken the Endangered Species Act
- A new search-a-word
- A collection of posts from around social media, including everyday heroes doing their part to save species, environments and habitats for future generations of wildlife and humans alike
Head on over to the blog to read these and many more interesting articles and posts!
Time to curl up with a cuppa tea or cocoa, turn off the world and enjoy another fun search-a-word! Point your pencil to the Feather Fun page and see how many parrots you can find.