The Roost’s February ’19 edition has something for everybirdie:
- Morty is beak-deep in technological problems, again, with Alexa, but with help and commiseration from Rocco, Morty just might have a couple of (albeit hilarious) solutions!
- Cheeks’ latest comic strip provides a lesson on grooming.
- Bubbles and Zack help parront Sherri appreciate the value – and pitfalls, of modern digital technology.
- News on the Wing showcases a range of issues impacting wildlife and the environment from around the world, including articles on wildlife crime, wetlands conservation, the plight of the plover, and a celebration of penguins!
- Feather Fun provides an opportunity to test your virtual jigsaw puzzle solving skills as well as your word search acumen.
We hope everybirdie enjoys our February 2019 Edition and as always, we invite your feedback on anything you read on The Roost Online!
Visit the Feather Fun page and try your hand – and eye, at an online jigsaw puzzle and a new Word Search game.
Good luck everybirdie!!
As we usher in a new year, it seems that Cheeks has been up to some old tricks! Head over to our It’s A Birb Thing page to see the little rascal’s latest antics!
Twas the day after Christmas and all through the house, not a creature was stirring because of that runaway Roomba Alexa gave mother for Christmas! Honestly, I could just spit seeds! Just when you thought it was safe to take a stroll around the apartment, that ditzy Alexa strikes again!
Morty’s challenges with Alexa continue. Visit Morty’s Column to read his hilarious take on Alexa’s gift for mum.
It starts on November 1, inspiring over seven weeks of bright eyes, excitement, and good behavior. It is the ringtone that only mommy can hear: “Hello? Hi, Santa!” Bubbles and Zack begin their posturing and charm as they know the holidays are on the horizon and they’re on Santa’s radar for good behavior! The holidays are a fun time, and we can share that fun with our avian companions. We just have to be mindful of exercising appropriate safety precautions around the home and with other people.
Read Sherri’s inspiring and fun Feathered Frenzy article to find out more about fun ways to get your birdies excited for the upcoming holidays and safe ways to include them in the festivities.
Visit our It’s A Birb Thing page for Lavender’s latest adorable Cheeks comic strip!
We hope everybirdie had a fun and treat-filled Halloween! We’ve gathered a few pics of birdies (and doggies) in spooky, funny and cute profiles and poses! Enjoy!