Test your knowledge of Parrot Movies in our May ’22 issue of Feather Fun!
Test your word search skills and have some fun with our April ’22 issue of Feather Fun.
Parrots are a diverse group of birdies! We come from many different places around the world and in many different sizes and colours. How many parrots do you know? Download our latest word search on Feather Fun and test your knowledge!
If you’re looking for a fun, birdie-related activity to do on this new year’s day, we have just the thing to help you wile away the afternoon! Head on over to our Feather Fun page and challenge yourself with our 2nd Word Search! Good luck!
The Roost’s February ’19 edition has something for everybirdie:
- Morty is beak-deep in technological problems, again, with Alexa, but with help and commiseration from Rocco, Morty just might have a couple of (albeit hilarious) solutions!
- Cheeks’ latest comic strip provides a lesson on grooming.
- Bubbles and Zack help parront Sherri appreciate the value – and pitfalls, of modern digital technology.
- News on the Wing showcases a range of issues impacting wildlife and the environment from around the world, including articles on wildlife crime, wetlands conservation, the plight of the plover, and a celebration of penguins!
- Feather Fun provides an opportunity to test your virtual jigsaw puzzle solving skills as well as your word search acumen.
We hope everybirdie enjoys our February 2019 Edition and as always, we invite your feedback on anything you read on The Roost Online!
Visit the Feather Fun page and try your hand – and eye, at an online jigsaw puzzle and a new Word Search game.
Good luck everybirdie!!
Our first game for 2019 is an Endangered Parrots word search submitted by regular contributor Tiellover.
Grab your pencil, head on over to the Feather Fun page and enjoy some down time with this entertaining yet informative word game.
To all of us here at The Roost, we want to extend our best wishes to everybirdie for a very Merry Christmas and all the best for 2019!
May your birdie stockings be brimming with your favourite nom noms and your dreams filled with visions of new toys, tasty treats and many, and oodles of scritchies and hours of playtime with your parronts.
Have a wonderful Christmas everybirdie! Stay tuned for new articles and news from The Roost’s contributors in early January!
The Roost’s November Feathered Fun feature is an encrypted famous poem with a bird theme! Thank you to Tiellover for this fun and challenging brain teaser.
Head over to Feathered Fun to try your hand at this puzzle!