The Roost’s February ’19 edition has something for everybirdie:
- Morty is beak-deep in technological problems, again, with Alexa, but with help and commiseration from Rocco, Morty just might have a couple of (albeit hilarious) solutions!
- Cheeks’ latest comic strip provides a lesson on grooming.
- Bubbles and Zack help parront Sherri appreciate the value – and pitfalls, of modern digital technology.
- News on the Wing showcases a range of issues impacting wildlife and the environment from around the world, including articles on wildlife crime, wetlands conservation, the plight of the plover, and a celebration of penguins!
- Feather Fun provides an opportunity to test your virtual jigsaw puzzle solving skills as well as your word search acumen.
We hope everybirdie enjoys our February 2019 Edition and as always, we invite your feedback on anything you read on The Roost Online!
Visit the Feather Fun page and try your hand – and eye, at an online jigsaw puzzle and a new Word Search game.
Good luck everybirdie!!
Our first game for 2019 is an Endangered Parrots word search submitted by regular contributor Tiellover.
Grab your pencil, head on over to the Feather Fun page and enjoy some down time with this entertaining yet informative word game.
To all of us here at The Roost, we want to extend our best wishes to everybirdie for a very Merry Christmas and all the best for 2019!
May your birdie stockings be brimming with your favourite nom noms and your dreams filled with visions of new toys, tasty treats and many, and oodles of scritchies and hours of playtime with your parronts.
Have a wonderful Christmas everybirdie! Stay tuned for new articles and news from The Roost’s contributors in early January!
The Roost’s November Feathered Fun feature is an encrypted famous poem with a bird theme! Thank you to Tiellover for this fun and challenging brain teaser.
Head over to Feathered Fun to try your hand at this puzzle!
Welcome to the October Edition of The Roost Online! In this issue, we’ve got a story from Sherri on Halloween Hi-jinks from Bubbles and Zack, crabby yet hilarious advice from Morty, a cute new Cheeks cartoon, current bird news from social media, and a fun Sudoku game with a neat birdie twist!
As always, if you have any comments, suggestions or material you’d like to share with The Roost Online, feel free to DM us on Twitter – @theroostonline , we look forward to hearing from you!
This month, we have a birdie-based Sudoku game from Tiellover to tease your noggin’! For all Sudoku lovers out there, Tiellover has put a feathered twist on one of the world’s most addictive puzzle games!
So, grab your pencil and visit Feather Fun to test your Sudoku skills – birdie style!